Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My New Year Gift from the Spirit World

My start to the New Year.As I closed my eyes it began I was introduced to the many energies that have been around me it was like a party of…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

4 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

2009 Working with Christ Conciousness Owning our power

I am sure that most of you felt the wollop of Light that surged through the Collective Consciousness on the week-end. I know that I am stil…

0 Dec 30, 2008

Kabbalah

Hey everyone, i just signed up for free lectures at http://www.kabbalah.info/ after watching this video: Perceiving Reality - video power…

Started by arash

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Dana

Spirituality, the sugar in the coffee of Religion

Looking for info on you tube I found this vid which I consider an essence of ideas. After watching it I have one question for you: When wa…

Started by

2 Dec 27, 2008

Alone in the universe.

I have this feeling like I'm alone in the universe. I wonder, is that how God must feel. No one equal to him. Thats why he loves us so much…

Started by simpleman

3 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by simpleman

The Power of One - Humanity Decides

The Power of One - Humanity Decides Right now we are living in a strange time when there are multiple potential timelines and versions of…

Started by torz

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Juan

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

Back in 1947, a group of Native Americans witnessed a UFO crash and went to the site. They arrived before the military arrived. There was a…

Started by torz

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by honeybee

Worldwide Civil Unrest

I found this posting on ATS explaining and giving links to back themselves up how currently across the planet, people are starting to get f…

Started by MIKE

12 Dec 23, 2008

Two Books i truly Recommend for Enlightenment

I'm sure you all heard of these two I'm still reading both of them, they are both incredible books the best ones i bought so far except f…

Started by Aaron

1 Dec 23, 2008

GIVING POWER AWAY TO OTHER BEINGS

I know I've been big on singing the praises of FOL. So I hope to explain my feelings on why I have become so "IN LOVE" All my life I have b…

3 Dec 21, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service