Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real or not?

http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=20193 This article speaks of the 'Mirror 77' project. Now, I for one don't know what to believe. If i…

Started by Ullan

3 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Martin

Great Channeling Especially Describing The State After Death

Channeler: Pepper Lewis message from Mother Earth/Gaia channeled by Pepper Lewis Friday, 23 January, 2009 A few years ago I was diagnos…

Started by Niceworld

5 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Betty

SaLuSa Sirian Update Jan 23/09

SaLuSa 23-January-2009 Life has turned a corner for many who now see that Humanity has moved into the direction of peace and freedom. Sudd…

Started by Martin

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Betty

BEGINNING EXPERIENCES IN THE HIGHER REALMS

Channeler: Karen Bishop YOUR BOOK EXCERPT From The Ascension Primer: "BEGINNING EXPERIENCES IN THE HIGHER REALMS Everyone's experiences…

Started by Niceworld

0 Jan 25, 2009

GREAT Information About The Harvest, The Illuminati, Their goals.. and About The Creation

This information was brought to ATS by someone who claimed being part of one of the 13 families around the s.c Illuminati.. The informatio…

Started by David

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Vaddix

I’ve been walking in the skeptics shoes today,thanks to my dear friend H.R snufnpuf who keeps me on my toes much love to you H.R).

It was too hot to sleep last night, so my mind is too tired to resist, so I went to my heart.And came up with this. As the mind tires of de…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

Watch and raise your vibrations!! :)

Started by Nightfable

11 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Juan

LIGHTEN UP DEAR LIGHTWORKERS.. Believe and Receive... =)

For all those lpost soul out there that are trapped on their path of negativity and pain.... If you are an deppressed person then It is GR…

Started by David

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by David

Your home is YOU.. **Something that just popped out of my mouth thinking about Blossom's channelings and the GfoL.**

What we must do is try to rely on ourselves and believe that we can make it.... take a look at life and place the unplausable... Question e…

Started by David

2 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

My Message for 2009

I took this from a first post of a member from http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum... I think we could all use this and adjust it to pour o…

Started by torz

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Trudy

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service