Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

moving forward

I just wanted to make a quick post based on my feelings today. As you are possibly aware, my life recently has been in huge termoil, a livi…

Started by Andromeda

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by KigreTheViking

Soul Truth Advice fromTheo on being in the now and interacting in integrity with children

Open the heart, to live fully present in the moment-to moment experience as a child does. An adult is too far into the future or too far…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Apr 2, 2009

I have had sneak peaks into what it will be in the dimension of peace

Recently I have felt these sudden attacks of extreme peace such as I have never experienced. A feeling so heavenly that it's unfamiliar. Al…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by honeybee

Scared, confused and worried

I had a dream last night about the Sun. I'm not going to lie because i have no reason to, the very reason i come here is because i seek gui…

Started by Richard Tonkin

10 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by honeybee

Presence

What is Presence? Well, what isn't Presence? All that is happening in the Moment is what's Real. Anything your focused upon that doesn't ex…

Started by Will

1 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Shital

Here...wonderful world...a cat and a deer

Started by

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Martin

The Holon of Ascension - Tom Kenyon, Hathory

http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-ascension

Started by

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

BUNNIES AND A PIGEON

"BUNNIES AND A PIGEON These little bunnies, about 6 days old, were attacked by a dog and orphaned. Two out of the litter of five did not…

Started by

1 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Simmy

Cant think of a title

I sit to write. The knowledge is there yet the words are not. It is all in my head from ions ago. The rhyme, the reason, the meaning, the p…

Started by Andromeda

2 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by annunaki

Ascension with our bodies?

Now, I don't know if this even is true, so if it isn't, please let me know, but I read somewhere that "times are changing" when it comes to…

Started by Veb

13 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Ullan

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service