Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling extremely joyful

For the past 4 hours, i've just can't stop laughing in joy for no apparent reason, it feels like i've been smoking weed or something but i…

Started by Aaron

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Are You Tele-Empathic?

THE EMPATH REPORT Written by Christel Broederlow. (Many thanks!) 1. WHAT IS EMPATHY? Empathy is the ability to "read” and understand peo…

Started by simpleman

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Vaddix

Polar bear gets friendly with dogs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The images bellow were taken by some person, Norbert…

Started by

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Very simple way to create and heal your life

This is what I am interested in lately... I found out a year ago about this "silva" method. Its simple. It teaches how to enter alpha and t…

Started by

6 Jun 26, 2009

Clearing Before Nesara Arrests

Clearing Before Nesara Arrests 1 & 2 ! June 14/09 PDF Print E-mail Part 3: Beth's Briefing June 11/09 posted June 13/09 BETH: Thank yo…

Started by Niceworld

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

Reality Transurfing vol. 1 by Vadim Zeland

I don't know if any of you got across books of Vadim Zeland, but I think they're worth reading, so here's a link to a shop where the first…

Started by muody

0 Jun 10, 2009

I KNOW THAT ''I AM''-My Personal (passed out ) Story

Two decades back I had to go to a medical place ,for a blood check ,for some emigration procession ( Atlantic City Hospital,NJ) ,and that w…

Started by Besimi

1 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Melvin

Mathew Message Update May 27/09

Mathew Message Update May 27/09 PDF Print E-mail On behalf of all souls at this station, this is Matthew with loving greetings. It was with…

Started by Niceworld

0 Jun 7, 2009

Did you see the new trailer on ABC

V it will be a new show this fall. I will suggest to watch the trailers on You tube. Very scary!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoSCEMz

Started by Magica

12 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by mellia

Channeling given to LadyDreamWold and JzS2

[6:09:09 AM] enterlightainment says: 5/27/09 9:42:02 PM Official Correspondence from the Galactic Federation Greetings from the Galactic…

Started by healingnow4u

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service