Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (704)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantra/Decree for improving Financial Ecomomy!

Here is a Mantra you can use to improve your Finances and the Economy.If you dont live in the U.S, you can change the words to the country…

Started by cosmic warrior

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Bishop

Goddess Fortuna Economy Decree!

Here is a decree to Goddess Fortuna for help with Finances.The Decree is at the bottom of this information page............................…

Started by cosmic warrior

0 Feb 17, 2009

I just went through a class on the Mayan Prophecies, Star Nations, Ascension and a whole lot more

This is one of those conferences for metaphysics and they have many guess speakers, and instructers that come to this conference. I took th…

Started by Aaron

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE!

Oh, there is so much talk of ascension and dying. And many, if not all, wonder what is going to happen to us in the near future. For this…

Started by Betina

11 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Shannon Ling

February 7, Mathew Wards channeling on asension

Description of highly evolved civilization; collective consciousness, Earth's and the universe's; ascension, individuals' and Earth's; life…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by white buffalo calf woman (twin deer mother)

Am I a friend to an alien being?

Hi y'all. Just one question in my mind concerning a friend of mine, a preacher, has a church and has been helping alot of people with all m…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by JSingh

I would like to say sorry

I want to apologize to everyone on this site, including Brad and Clinton. My words of late have been filled with confusion and anger, and f…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

10 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Salusa 6 Feb Gfol

points 8points SaLuSa 06-February-2009 These are times of much searching for the reasons you are experiencing such turmoil upon Earth. Yo…

Started by Niceworld

0 Feb 7, 2009

Breath out what you want to breath in...:)

..a little reference point for the day lol ...from viking wisdom which is not only viking

Started by

4 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Shannon Ling

Flow of energies

Hi Guys These last weeks I have been feeling many flow of energies through my crown chakra especially at night. Have you felt same?. Is th…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2019   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service