Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KRYON-Channeling July/August 2009

It is not as it seems to be! Be greeted dear friends, I am KRYON of the magnetic service. It is for me, as always once again, a great joy…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Aug 8, 2009

Call to lightworkers

Lord Sananda ‘A Call to all Light Workers to Action’ message channeled through Judith K. Moore (USA) (July20, 2009) The Ascended Master…

Started by

3 Aug 6, 2009

Story of some kind of polarization experience

Does anyone else have people around them who are suffering immensely? ...people who are so entrenched in destructive regressive behaviour t…

Started by Isaac

4 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Isaac

The IIG $50,000 Paranormal Challenge

The Independent Investigations Group (IIG) at the Center for Inquiry-Los Angeles offers a $50,000 prize to anyone who can show, under prope…

Started by Trudy

10 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Bishop

SOSOE does it really matter?

I do not condone anything being said or done at SOSOE, but why should what they say or think matter? After everything that has been said he…

Started by ian

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Trudy

VISUAL GEOMETRIC LIGHT EFFECT

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH MY EYES,OR WHAT AM I OBSERVING WHEN I AM OUTSIDE AT NIGHT ,WITH A PAIR OF CHEAP READING GLASSE…

Started by JIM4HOPE

3 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Ullan

people and stuff

The feeling I get here is that all these lightworkers already know everything, and so we don't say much to each other. it makes sense if u…

Started by Isaac

0 Jul 30, 2009

RECOVERING YOUR SOUL---by Chopra

Hi All...A nice lady by the name of Maria, posted this on one of the other sites I frequent. She saw the article on Care 2. It is so very t…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

0 Jul 25, 2009

Love

I know how it feels to love, but I am not sure that I know how it feels to be loved. Many people or channelers talk about how much we are l…

Started by Magica

0 Jul 14, 2009

The CDC's Vaccination Genocide

This shocking clip from The LOVE CODE Seminar by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz proves the government has been lying about vaccination safety, and…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

2 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service