Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (664)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

seems like something in people has changed...

when i tell people about ascension now, more people are having an open ear, and are more commonly responding with raised eyebrows saying hm…

Started by Bishop

9 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

If we indeed create our own reality...

... then I think I might be more of an oddball than people think. Just as an example, today I spoke to a director of UNESCO, lost two hund…

Started by Ullan

15 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Simmy

Practicing Humility

I think being humble is the hardest or easiest way to be in life, it depends on how much rooted you are to the ground. I'm bringing this up…

Started by Nightfable

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Dana

Laws for a Holly Spirit Disciple

I also posted this discussion in the "awakening others" group, but I thought it could be useful too for those who do not visit this gro…

Started by

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by erv

Imagining the Tenth Dimension - Brilliant!!!

Watch this brilliant 11 minute video simply explaining and graphing the first(?) 10 dimensions. Genius. A must see!

Started by Um No

3 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

THE PERKS OF ASCENSION

I am beginning to come out on the other side of ascension. It is about time - I have been at this for years now - but the introduction of t…

Started by Jen

11 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by deborah

amo...

Light overcoming dark???? I'm buying some guns...hummm... Stateside troops....surpressing us... or helping?

Started by spaceinheart

1 Dec 1, 2008

Let us unite locally! Bradenton Beach FL.

To raise our power!Post your selfs here.

Started by Wisdom

0 Nov 28, 2008

So many countries!!!!

I was going through the member page and noticed that we are working together with so many different people, from so many different places!!…

Started by Ninie

5 Nov 24, 2008

THE LABEL LIGHTWORKER IS A CONSTRUCT OF THE EGO!!!!!!!!

what the feck is a lightworker? go to myspaceBlogs the boy with divine powers, Palden Dorje, a person who chooses to go without food for 6…

Started by buddha boy

0 Nov 22, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2018   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service