Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IF YOU ARE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST THERE ARE A TON OF EXCELLENT UFO SIGHTINGS RIGHT NOW

Look to the southern and eastern skies! We have seen 5 big ones so far tonight, with one big one chasing or following a smaller one. They…

Started by jose v

8 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Sending intention of Rain in California (Stop the fires)

We need to send our love and intentions to California for all the fires that are going on there, they are probably in a state of Emergency…

Started by Aaron

5 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Trudy

Peace to everyone!

Hello all lightworkers! How are you all? I just learned a great lesson about awareness that I want to share with you all. Although you've…

Started by JTF

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Simone

Celebrity medium Lisa Williams

Celebrity medium Lisa Williams, author of Life Among the Dead and star of Lifetime's hit series of the same name, joins Spirit Man Joseph t…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Aug 25, 2009

bells

on aug 13 2009 around 2:30pm est.. my brother and I was here with me. talking about the stuff thats going on and how we all must change our…

Started by king ken

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by KigreTheViking

Incredible Interview with Dr. Greer on Project Chamelot

Wow! this is amazing Other than the interruptions from the host, i'm just blown away what Greer is saying.

Started by Aaron

0 Aug 19, 2009

What manifest your current reality

This here is just my take on things. Share your ideas please. One thing to keep in mind is that if you're searching for yourself in though…

Started by Joshua

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by simpleman

A MUST WATCH!!!

Started by Falcon

6 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by CrystalClear2313

Consciousness and how we fit into the Grand Scheme of Creation!!!

How consciousness affects the reality and how we are the Creators of Reality!! .... ************** THE FOLLOWING TWO VIDEOS ARE…

Started by Ravi Raju

7 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

Words from the Heart

There is no evil nor is there any good they are just labels. We are all an expression of the is-ness, a formless being. So when we see a fo…

Started by Joshua

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service