Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Chicken or the Egg

The idea of creating our own reality is a fascinating subject...and one I normally try to avoid. :o) The reason being is because on this pl…

Started by paTricia T.

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by simpleman

Starship Alfa -Jan 22 2010

We are with you, dear brothers, you are not alone on these difficult moments! Know this, so that you have faith on the success of our oper…

Started by Besimi

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by kamala

Free interviews.

Hi! I just want to share a link with you. This is from the presentation they have on their site: OUR VISION To have the largest and most…

Started by Claire Dharmit

0 Jan 17, 2010

Starting to get Extremely mind expansion

I'm beginning to feel more different now than i ever have, almost like the entire room that i'm in is swaying, moving or changing, but stan…

Started by Aaron

5 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Strange Vibes

I have nothing profound or wise to even mention here, but instead it is more of a question. Once again I am having difficult sleeping and f…

Started by paTricia T.

10 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Lately when viewing some stars close together it apears a faint line is connecting them

It is not my eye site like I thought it was at first a couple friends confirmed they also could see a almost white transparent line connect…

Started by JIM4HOPE

4 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by simpleman

I am in charge of my ATTITUDE (author unknown)

I just wanted to share a interesting quote that has kept me in check a few times and I have used it for many years to keep me in tune to ho…

Started by JIM4HOPE

6 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by dkoan

The Dream Machine

Illusion isn't a mistake, it was created intentionally. Illusion is harmless, so much so that it doesn't even exist. There's nothing wrong…

Started by Will

9 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by dkoan

HAARP, Disclosure and NOW Project Blue Beam

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

Kennedy will be back and sends this message

JFK addressing the November 17, 2009 teleconference: “My fellow citizens of the world, it is that time again on the calendar when you reco…

Started by Niceworld

3 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Besimi

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service