Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PDF-HEAL YOURSELF 101 by Markus Rothkranz

PDF-HEAL YOURSELF 101 by Markus Rothkranz copy and paste below link: files.zelenepotraviny1.webnode.cz/200000358-5ad865cccc/HealYourself.…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Mar 5
Reply by CHRISTINA

How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy by Arjun Walia

How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’ Sun, 02/19/2017 - 07:59 by Arjun Walia, Collective Evolution…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Feb 20

Wingdings: Q33NYC

Q33NYC Open a Word document Go to fonts Wingdings Type the following: Q 33 NY C

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Feb 19

Yonatan Shapira: Former Captain in the Israeli Air Force

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Feb 18

The Temple of Contemplation ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus ~ Anrita Melchizedek

The Temple of Contemplation ~ Teachings of the Eye of Horus Elders February Transmission by An…

Started by steven hutchinson

1 Feb 13
Reply by CHRISTINA

Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control

Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control December 12, 2012441 Share on Facebook   Tweet on Twitter    Monarch Programming is a me…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by CHRISTINA

THE “CIRCUIT BOARD” QUESTION – THE WORSHIP ENERGY – A COMPUTERIZED REALITY – AND HOW IT ALL ENDS UP “OFF” WORLD

THE “CIRCUIT BOARD” QUESTION – THE WORSHIP ENERGY – A COMPUTERIZED REALITY – AND HOW IT ALL ENDS UP “OFF” WORLD On October 14, 2016 By lo…

Started by CHRISTINA

2 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by CHRISTINA

Oliver Stone: Pokemon Go is a New Stage in “Totalitarism” and “Surveillance Capitalism”

Oliver Stone: Pokemon Go is a New Stage in “Totalitarism” and “Surveillance Capitalism” 178 By VC on July 22, 2016 Latest News Film di…

Started by CHRISTINA

2 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Carolyn The Pleiadien

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE PART OF A “HIVED” MIND?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE PART OF A “HIVED” MIND? On September 26, 2016 By lovetheworld77Leave a comment     By: Bradley Loves   I’ve sai…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by CHRISTINA

THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF IMMORTALITY, FREEDOM, IMMUNITY FROM EARTH'S AUTHORITY STRUCTURE, AND PERSONAL DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OF THE ETERNAL SOUL.

DECLARATION SECTION 1 AND 2 1) THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF IMMORTALITY, FREEDOM, IMMUNITY FROM EARTHS AUTHORITY STRUCTURE, AND PERSONAL DECLA…

Started by CHRISTINA

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2017   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service