Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Crazy For Love By Yael & Doug Powell ... And ... Merge With The Light Bodies Of The Masters By Tercy Logan ... And ... Clearing Your Imprints By Shelly Dressel

Get Crazy For Love By Yael & Doug Powell The thread of the thinking mind is woven tightly to keep you under control and keep the dre…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Oct 15

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan ... And ... This Is A Season Of New Hope

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Mess…

0 Sep 22

How to Create Your Reality By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Choices, Choices....By Ann Albers ... And ... You Are Never Alone By Shanta Gabriel

How to Create Your Reality By Natalie Glasson  Master El Morya..... Carrying forth divine blessings to you, I, Master El Morya, greet…

0 Sep 19

September's Earth Magic and Wisdom...By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Take 5 Deep Breaths While Smiling ... By Blossom Goodchilld ... And ... Trust From Within By Ann Albers

September's Earth Magic and Wisdom...By Melanie Beckler Melanie..... Happy September!Are you feeling the winds of change stirring wit…

0 Sep 15

3 Types of Powerful Life Energy And How to Use Them ... And ... Guidance - Are You Listening? By Ann Albers...And...Receiving Activations of Light By Melanie Beckler

3 Types of Powerful Life Energy And How to Use Them By Dr. Paul Heider “Shakti Energy – Spiritual Energy – Kundalini Energy”  Here a…

0 Sep 11

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson Lord Melchizedek .... Greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek, the overseer and Logos of t…

0 Sep 1

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson Lord Melchizedek .... Greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek, the overseer and Logos of t…

0 Sep 1

The Answers Are All In The Ocean Of Love In Your Heart...And...A Secret for Uplifting Your Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel...And..A Gift of Frequency – Clearing Limiting Beliefs By Melanie Beckler

The Answers Are All In The Ocean Of Love In Your Heart By Ann Albers Allow an Ocean of Love to Carry You Message from the Angels....…

0 Sep 1

Transmuting Negative Energies Into Positives By Tercy Logan ... And ... Removing Spiritual Blockages By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Talequah speaks (Mama Whale)…By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

TRANSMUTING NEGATIVE ENERGIES INTO POSITIVES & MANIFEST MORE EFFECTIVELY. Affirmation: My Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My He…

0 Aug 28

Love is the Greatest Healer By Shanta Gabriel

Love is the Greatest Healer By Shanta Gabriel You Are A Beacon of Light We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The…

0 Aug 26

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2018   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service