Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accelerate Nesara

If we add our desired comments here we can accelerate the manifestation of Nesara. I add three comments at once.

Started by Niceworld

7 May 26, 2009
Reply by little light

Gfol and oct 14 according to Bashar

Started by Niceworld

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

What is everyone's opinions on Psychedelics

The only reason that I bring this up is because pretty much every ideal on this website I already believed in because I channeled spirits t…

Started by Mark

4 May 12, 2009
Reply by Mark

Global prayer

Well it has begun and it's amazing to feel the love and joy that all can share love for peace, healing, And it's other blessings on the equ…

Started by Stormnation

0 May 9, 2009

My path leading here and how the Law of Attraction worked for me

Background: Intellectual with a promising future in schooling, but didn't know what my future held. Experimented with psychedelics, and dro…

Started by Mark

5 May 6, 2009
Reply by Mark

The Galactic Hub Public Release For May 4th 2009

The Galactic Hub Public Release For May 4th 2009 http://TheGalacticHub.blogspot.com I am writing this message to announce that on May 4th…

Started by Adam-TGH

2 May 1, 2009
Reply by Bishop

Hang on! It's going to be a wild ride nothing less than the bombardment and annihilation of the planet

Why? The LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON" the message of the Georgia Guide stones Russian, Hebrew, Arabic Hindi, Chinese,…

Started by jose v

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

TGH - The Mayan Calendar 2012 Controversy Explained

http://thegalactichub.blogspot.com The Mayan Calendar has been on the minds of many, especially recently for its supposed theory that it p…

Started by Adam-TGH

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by jose v

A Declaration of Separation

A Declaration of Separation ==== To The Governments & People of Earth: ==== We claim the right to exist, and we will defend it. We do…

Started by jose v

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by jose v

Do you think it strange that the FLU hits Mexico City 2 days after Obama's visit?

Posted By: Watchman Date: Sunday, 26-Apr-2009 09:57:03 While perusing the page below, a thought struck me. Do you think it strange that the…

Started by jose v

0 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service