Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

I've been fairly quiet here for the past few weeks because I felt uncomfortable with some of the things going on. The negativity and Ego ma…

Started by Patrish

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Obama" has only four years to save the earth..

I thought about this too... Obama was elected 4 years exacly before the predicted "events" or happenings or Awakening of humanity in 2012..…

Started by David

6 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Lee Wood

Awake and Aware Love from Mother and Father God

The Following was written in February of 07' during My, Mother God's Awakening Process. WE are now sharing these with you to assist you in…

Started by MotherGod

0 Jan 13, 2009

Dangling In Mid Air

This is a re-post of the actual experience when one is awakening. I, Mother God wrote this during my process of awakening and letting go of…

Started by MotherGod

0 Jan 9, 2009

Theo are angelic beings (Ester Hicks went to hear and learn from them before she starat chanelling)

Theo, how do you see the world today? We see the beauty that it is of your planet. We see the goodness of the hearts of humanity and the l…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Dec 19, 2008

Awakening from within

hi .. this info was e-mailed to me on youtube ... thought it might be of use .. Awakening from within Dear friends - Awakening from within…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

Mexico is awakening

26-11-2008 Mexico passes 'right to die' laws In a move that has been hailed by liberals throughout the world and criticised heavily by th…

1 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

Wave of Love

For our awakening and Earths healing www.universallifetools.com/waveoflove Love and Light Kerrie

0 Nov 28, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service