Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feeling

First Contact and Disclosure could be days away, my gut feeling I know everyone here is as frustrated as I am. We keep hearing first conta…

Started by Wade Hutchinson

9 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Julius Belardes

Invitation

My ‘Spiritual Evolution’ website has evolved and I have now added a Members Area and a Forum. If you would like to join as a member, it is…

Started by William

0 Dec 7, 2009

New Age, inspirator of Nazism

When Hitler lived in Vienna, he was strongly influenced by the aryosophical doctrines (theosophical doctrine about aryan race supremacy), i…

Started by Yakov

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Yakov

Is Revalution the Resolution?

As many people start to wake up, me included, im finding that many are haveing an urge of energy to make a difference. Wanting to take acti…

Started by Amanda

2 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Amanda

How do you tell your friends and family about this stuff?

When i try and tell my loved ones the truth all i get is negitivity and they think im on drugs or something lol. I have made some progress…

Started by EaRtH117

27 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by matea

Why are we here? Why do we experience what we do? and the Reason why we are here!

The following is an example which gives an extraordinary understanding of "Why we are here and why we go through what we go through and whe…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Nov 12, 2009

6th night of the galactic cycle

on sunday the 8th of november the 6th night of the galactic cycle begins.

Started by kosi

1 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by RL

The Fall of the Republic - Documentary - Full Version-Released Friday 10/25/09

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that wor…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Amanda

Heppy Oct 14 - Greatest push to our awakening

Actually Oct 14 2008 ,was one of the most important dates in the history of the humanity. Raising the awareness of the Higher level of unde…

Started by Besimi

9 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Simone

1 Y3AR

For many of us here at saviors, today marks an event that radically changed our lives forever. Our eyes were opened, peeled open for most o…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Harrison

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service