Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling Strange This Week? Our Ascension May Have Begun!

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23404 Written by Dennis Whitney May 29, 2010

Started by Trudy

6 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Simone

The year 2010 with little grandmother

Sjamaan Kiesha Crowther on Flipping conciousness, the recent spiral, who you really are and much much more...Part1 2010 with Shaman, Kiesh…

Started by Tony

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

The awakening

One of many interesting videos out there on the awakening

Started by Tony

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Metatron's Cube

does this seem fimilar to any one?     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htslDev33Uk

Started by simpleman

4 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vaddix

The arrival..

There has been talk, that something big is going to arrive on earth within the month. Guess we will have to wait and see! woot! It will tru…

Started by Julius Belardes

6 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

ATS poster's thread I had to share after reading. "Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth"

After reading this persons post on ATS I wanted to share it to others here I just thought it was an amazing post about the Grand Design we…

Started by KBull86

1 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by tranceman

Imagine Peace

January 6, 2010 This is the Real Time video via Earthcam.com From Imagine Peace Tower, created by YOKO during the 10 Minute Meditation Jan…

Started by Tony

1 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by patrick

Tube Of Light

Beloved I AM Presence bright around me seal your tube of light from acended master flame called forth now in Gods own name.Let it keep mt t…

Started by Joshua Temple

5 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Triangle(Dreams&Reality) Assencion&Reincarnation (Fact or Fiction)

These are some drawings my spirit has drawn through me, to me it looks like i am the head, and the centerpiece to the universe?? I know im…

1 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Spirtual Interpretation

God Theory One day i thought that the universe was created by 1 God. And from that one god came creation and life. From life and creation c…

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Peregrine Swift

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service