Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Governments Stealing Children at Secret Family Courts .

Governments Stealing Children at Secret Family Courts How long are we going to stand for these heartless fascists stealing children from…

Started by Besimi

3 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Besimi

El Recordar...

Se supone que cuando uno comienza su camino espiritual, lo primero que se nos revela es de donde venimos, cual es nuestra misión, que venim…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

5 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

To Remember...

It is assumed that when you start your spiritual journey, what is first revealed to us is where do we come from, what is our mission, what…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

3 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Antonela Di Filippo

ACTIVATION ON THE 10-10-10 AT STANTON DREW

ACTIVATION ON THE 10-10-10 AT STANTON DREW It is time to prepare for the sudden change that is about to take place. The 10th October 20…

Started by Besimi

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by shaun walker

Abraham Hicks - How we are FREE.... Gifts of the lightworker

The Lightworker is now helping others to find their own beauty and self-worth.  There are two ways of working with Light – you can either;…

Started by Tony

1 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by CHRISTINA

Thanks to everyone of you and the great support and enlightenment!

It's very heartwarming to read all of your responses and the support you've given to me. Thanks to you all! In very short years I realize,…

Started by Dan

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Besimi

Mayan Elder (Wandering Wolf) Live video Webcast 15 August 2010

A rare and wonderful opportunity to hear directly from Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the Maya (Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj) is coming…

Started by Turquoise

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Besimi

The GOYA Movement

Due to a need to have a suggestion list of what people can be doing to help the planet and all life upon her,  some of us would like to sta…

Started by paTricia T.

27 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Is something similar happening to anyone else out here in the group??

It started with the affirmations being given to the Positive Light Beings to help me integrate to the fullest possible extent the abilities…

Started by Ravi Raju

4 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by RL

ONE THOUGHT....ONE VOICE

It is strange and wonderful how our prayers are answered some times.  I was sitting feeling a bit lost and asked God what I could be doing,…

Started by paTricia T.

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service