Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Initiation of the Blue Pearl ~ The Jewel of Enlightenment By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... The Entire Vibration Of Earth Will Be Fifth Dimensional By Tercy Logan

Initiation of the Blue Pearl ~ The Jewel of Enlightenment By Anrita Melchizedek Mercy, Compassion, Forgiveness, Wisdom and Love ignite…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jan 9, 2019

Solstice Meditation by Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... Remembering Love Within All Things By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Message for December Solstice 2018 By Solara An-Ra

The Activation of the Planetary Goddess and the Healing Symbols of Isis Solstice Meditation by Anrita Melchizedek   As the Flames of…

0 Dec 29, 2018

Solstice Meditation & Activation Of The Planetary Goddess & The Healing Symbols Of Isis By Anrita Melchizedek

The Activation of the Planetary Goddess and the Healing Symbols of Isis Solstice Meditation by Anrita Melchizedek   As the Flames of D…

0 Dec 20, 2018

Ascended Dragons Ascension Message ... And ... Your Quest for Truth and Fulfilment By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Your Deposit Is Ready By Sharon McErlane

Ascended Dragons Ascension Message (12/5/2018) | Galaxygirl Greetings humankind, we are the ascended dragon collective. We swish and…

0 Dec 17, 2018

Becoming a Living Light By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan ... And ... Each Of You Are Created In The Beauty Of The Creator's Perfection - Know This ! ...And ... Crystalline Light Code Activation Now !

Becoming a Living Light By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan The true meaning of the season makes its way forward as we enter the 12:12 energy of…

0 Dec 13, 2018

Embracing Change & The Requisite Release Of Fear By James Tyberonn

Embracing Change & the Requisite Release of Fear Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn Greetings! I am Metatron, Lord of Light! I a…

0 Dec 4, 2018

Empowering Your Thoughts with Peace and Bliss By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Shining Your Light By Linda Robinson ... And ... Affirmation: I Am A Clear & Pure Channel For Divine Light By Steve Nobel

Empowering Your Thoughts with Peace and Bliss by the Celestial White Beings Via Natalie Glasson We, The Celestial White Beings, shar…

0 Nov 30, 2018

You Really Love Them By Ann Albers ... And ... Unique Encoding Of Your Soul By Natalie Glasson ... And ... God Has Incarnated As You & Me By Tercy Logan

You Really Love Them ..... By Ann Albers And ..... Hi Dear Friends!  Enjoy another message from the Presence about how it experiences…

0 Nov 24, 2018

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of all Humanity. As One B

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, an…

0 Nov 21, 2018

11-11-11 Gateway & Diamond Solar Plasma Light DNA Upgrades By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... Experiencing Peace For The Holidays

Actualization of the Diamond Flame of Purity and Innocence and the Diamond Solar-Plasma Light DNA Upgrades - The 11:11 Gateway By Anri…

0 Nov 10, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service