Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BATTLE FOR HOW YOU THINK AND FEEL ~ From David Wilcock.

THE BATTLE FOR HOW YOU THINK AND FEEL ~ From David Wilcock ONLY WHAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO The negative groups have STILL not realized…

Started by Besimi

5 May 19, 2011
Reply by patrick

First Contact Now - Important Message - 5/17/11

First Contact Now - Important MessageMuch is happening right now on our planet. Much change is coming to fruition which is based upon this…

Started by First Contact Now

1 May 18, 2011
Reply by RichardtheRaelian

Being a Lightworker...

Long time no write and suddenly I feel as if I had the need to get something out of me... Moments of frustration and anger can be very reve…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

6 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Antonela Di Filippo

Metatron ~ Why The Earth Is Shaking.

Earthquakes - Why the Earth is Shaking * Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn 12 March 2011 Channeler: Tyberron (Earth Keeper) Earthquak…

Started by Besimi

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michelle Gillen

Maine town ( Sedgwick) becomes first to declare food sovereignty.

(NaturalNews) The town of Sedgwick, Maine, currently leads the pack as far as food sovereignty is concerned. Local residents recently vo…

Started by Besimi

0 Mar 13, 2011

INVOCATION INTO THE UNIVERSAL UNDERWORLD, OR BETTER KNOWN AS 5D REALITY.

INVOCATION INTO THE UNIVERSAL UNDERWORLD, OR BETTER KNOWN AS 5D REALITY! By FatherMotherGod... - Posted on 09 March 2011 I call upon th…

Started by Besimi

1 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by RichardtheRaelian

Conversation With ADAMA - Ascension & The Path of Sunlight.

Conversations with Adama: Ascension and The Path of Sunlight (Rosalia and Adama) 1 March 2011 Channeler: Erin Mackley Original Blog: Conv…

Started by Besimi

0 Mar 6, 2011

CANDACE ~ Going Off The Radar.

Going off the Radar By Candace Mar 4, 2011 - 1:38:50 PM Beloved Readers, I know many of you are craving an update, that provides additi…

Started by Besimi

0 Mar 6, 2011

DRUNVALO ~ About Lifting Of The Veils.

DRUNVALO EDITORIAL ABOUT THE LIFTING OF THE VEILS~ 02 March 2011 ~LOVE REPORTER DRUNVALO~ ~LIFTING OF THE VEILS~ Ascension has usual…

Started by Besimi

0 Mar 6, 2011

ROSIE ~ Message to BELOVED MOTHER EARTH

Message to BELOVED MOTHER EARTH By Rosie Feb 23, 2011 - 12:34:21 PM Message to BELOVED MOTHER EARTH Beloved Mother Earth, Since th…

Started by Besimi

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Besimi

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service