Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (480)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Spiritual Meaning Of Life On Earth By Pamela Kribbe ... And ... A Time To Heal, Be Seen, & Express Ourselvesl - July 2017 Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Are We Really Free By Maxin

The Spiritual Meaning Of Life On Earth Pamela Kribbe channels JeshuaDear like-minded friends, I am Jeshua speaking. You are my bro…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jul 11

Awakening of Your Root Chakra – Galactic Energy Waves - By Natalie Glasson...And...Solstice Passageway Conclusion By Lisa T Brown ... And ... Big Push in the Energies – Asking Us to Step Up By Jenny S

Awakening of Your Root Chakra – Galactic Energy Waves by Melchior Channelled through Natalie Glasson  3 I am Melchior; I am the Galactic…

0 Jul 5

Patience Brings Divine Timing By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Radiant Waves ... And ... Secure Yourself In The Divine Peace & Stillness In Your Heart

r Patience Brings Divine Timing By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate…

0 Jun 29

The Purpose of Your Divine Innocence Now By Natalie Glasson ... And ... A Vision for Love Overflowing ...I AM...my Heart❤️??James Peterson

The Purpose of Your Divine Innocence Now By Natalie Glasson And The Celestial Dolphin Consciousness Channelled through Natalie Glasson  2…

0 Jun 28

Violet Flame Upgrade By Natalie Glasson ... And ... A Vision for Love

One of the most powerful frequencies of Light that God gave us to help uplift is and raise our vibration and heal and release everything…

0 Jun 6

Relationships And Your Sacred Union By Ronna Herman... And ... New Beginnings By Melanie Beckler ... And ... I Am My Loving Heart By James Patterson

RELATIONSHIPS AND YOUR SACRED UNION AA Michael Through Ronna Herman AA Michael's Message:             Beloved masters, the refined fre…

0 Jun 4

Be Grateful - No Matter What By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Wise Quotes from Osho

r Be Grateful - No Matter What By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compass…

0 Jun 1

Facing Fear By Brenda Hoffman ... And ... A Breath of Freedom By Darrell Love Bolt ... And Dwelling In Past Patterns By Shanta Gabriel

“Facing Fear” By Brenda Hoffman Dear Ones, Many of you are seeing your fears displayed by the media. Perhaps you were involved in simila…

0 May 24

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies...A Breath Of Freedom...And...Finding Stability in Changing Times

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies by Patricia Cota-Robles This Activity of Light is stated in the first person so that ev…

0 May 23

Healing the Emptiness Within By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Listening For Love By Jamye Price ... And ... Chakra Alignment, Clearing, & Expansion

Healing the Emptiness Within by the Pleiadian Consciousness Channelled through Natalie Glasson  17th March 2017 Original Source: Sacred Sc…

0 Mar 20

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2017   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service