Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies...A Breath Of Freedom...And...Finding Stability in Changing Times

I AM Co-Creating My Crystalline Solar Light Bodies by Patricia Cota-Robles This Activity of Light is stated in the first person so that ev…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 May 23

Healing the Emptiness Within By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Listening For Love By Jamye Price ... And ... Chakra Alignment, Clearing, & Expansion

Healing the Emptiness Within by the Pleiadian Consciousness Channelled through Natalie Glasson  17th March 2017 Original Source: Sacred Sc…

0 Mar 20

Prayer Affirmation For Healing & Spiritual Upliftment By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Is Everything Pre-Determined- Or Do You Have Free Will? ... And ... We Are The Divine Ones By James Patterson

Prayer Affirmation For Healing & Spiritual Upliftment By Steven Hutchinson 1.My Whole Being remains grounded on Gaia & in in the…

0 Mar 18

A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon - Restoration ... And ... How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’ ... And ... The secret of Offering Water to Shiva Linga

A Hathor Planetary MessageThrough Tom Kenyon RestorationIn February of last year, we gave a message entitled Destabilization. As you ent…

2 Mar 3
Reply by steven hutchinson

Human Aligned vs. Soul Aligned By Lisa Transcendence Brown...And...What To Do When Your Ego Starts Blocking Your Spiritual Growth By Steve Noble...And...Beginning Phase of Frequencies Separating on Ea

Human Aligned vs. Soul Aligned By Lisa Transcendence Brown Human realities are being aligned faster/stronger by these ultra high freque…

0 Feb 25

Gently and With Love - Honor Yourself - By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Remember The Entrance Door To Your Sacred Sanctuary Is Inside You By Francis Shaw

Gently and With Love, Honor Yourself By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassi…

0 Feb 23

Love Is Not An Emotion - Love Is The Essence of You ! - By Jeremy Fraj ... And ... Energies Are Pushing Us To Go Beyond ... And ... Access Expanded Capacities Through Your Eternal Consciousness

Love Is Not An Emotion - Love Is The Essence of You ! - By Jeremy Fraj Love is not an emotion. It's not something that is given to you o…

0 Feb 19

The Quantum Awakening Newsletter Feb. 2017 ... And ... Soul Codes - Sound - And Language of Light - By Kyria Aluéla Lumina

The Quantum Awakening Newsletter Feb. 2017 Created, Channeled, Written, Published and copyrighted With Love and dedication to the Light…

0 Feb 15

Taking Time For Blessings By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Heavenletter - Kiss The Earth ... And ... We Are Beautiful Beings of Love By Kara Schallock

Taking Time for Blessings By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to pro…

0 Feb 9

Areon From The Light Council of Time On Patience Through Jamye Price ... And ... Parables about Humility and The Power of The Holy Spirit Within Us

Patience By Jamye Price Ugh! No - not patience! Yes, it is a vital energy that often gets overlooked. We may not realize times of subtle…

0 Feb 6

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2017   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service