Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Activate & Enhance Your Psychic Abilities By Natalie Glasson ... And ... The Ongoing Miracle of You ! By Blossom Goodchild ... And The Courage To Share Your Gifts By Shanta Gabriel

Activate & Enhance Your Psychic Abilities By Ascended Master Lady Portia Via Natalie Glasson I, Lady Portia, wish to bring fort…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jul 12, 2019

Meditations To Know & Empower Your Highest Divine Self

Meditations To Know & Empower Your Highest Divine Self Your Higher Self Meditation: Merging with Your 6D Super-Conscious Self By St…

0 Jul 9, 2019

Moving Beyond Judgement By Ann Albers & The Angels ... Spiritual Presence & Integrating All That Is Available To You By Melanie Beckler ...And...Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection

Moving Beyond Judgement By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! The world doesn't act as we wish. People don't act as we wis…

0 Jun 29, 2019

Make Your Birthday One Of Giving ! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Experiencing The Natural Rhythm Of The Earth By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Radiant Light Blessings By AA Gabriel Via Shanta Gabriel

Make Your Birthday One Of Giving ! By Melanie Beckler So, today's my birthday and as I was reflecting on this past year under the bril…

0 Jun 18, 2019

A Vision For Finding God In Oneself ... And ... Experience Your Infinite Love & Light Self By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Everything You Experience Is Of Divine Service

The Vision Alignment Project A Vision For Finding God In Oneself  Today's Vision/Intention was contributed by Bea van Wierst who…

0 Jun 5, 2019

The Prayers You Offer For Others Are Your Ticket To Higher Consciousness...And...Conspire With Love To Open Our HeartFire Gateways...And...Commencing The Creation Of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson

The Prayers You Offer For Others Are Your Ticket To Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel For this week's issue, the…

0 Jun 3, 2019

Tuning Into The Divine Mother By Ann Albers ... And ...Healing With The Angelic Rainbow Of Light By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Invocations For The Mystical Month Of May By Patricia Cota-Robles

Tuning Into The Divine Mother By Ann Albers & The Angels Message From The Angels ..... My dear friends, we love you so very muc…

0 May 28, 2019

Mastering Fear By Ascended Master Kuthumi Via Natalie Glasson ... And ... May You Always Remember... By Matt Kahn

Mastering Fear By Ascended Master Kuthumi Via Natalie Glasson Master Kuthumi's Message Greetings my beloved sisters and brothers of…

0 May 22, 2019

Soar Into Your Light & Joy Right Now ! By Blossom Goodchild ... And ... You Are A Divine Being By Tercy Logan ... And ... Her Softness By Zoe Johansen

Soar Into Your Light & Joy Right Now ! By The Federation Of Light Via Blossom Goodchild Blossom Goodchild: Hello. Back from holdi…

0 May 14, 2019

The Divine Reset By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Resurrecting Good Feelings By Ann Albers ... And ... The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel

The Divine Reset By Ascended Master El Morya Via Natalie Glasson Greetings, I am Ascended Master El Morya, overseer, and chohan of…

0 May 11, 2019

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service