Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating Enlightenment From Your Frequency By Natalie Glasson ... And ... A Season of Romance - September 1979 - By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ...Connecting With The Infinite By Ann Albers

Creating Enlightenment From Your Frequency By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lord Buddha Lord Buddha's Message ..... Greeti…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Sep 22, 2019

Do You Choose Fear, Or Infinite Possibilities...? By Ann Albers ... And ... Let Yourself Be A Beacon Of God's Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And ...Grief, Presence and Coconut Water

Do You Choose Fear, Or Infinite Possibilities...? By Ann Albers & The Angels Message From The Angels ..... My dear friends, we lo…

0 Sep 18, 2019

I Activate the Full Power and Resonance of My Divine Being ... And...Experience Divine Peace Amidst Life's Storms By Ann Albers ... And ... The Secret To Trusting Your Intuition By Shanta Gabriel

I Activate the Full Power and Resonance of My Divine Being By Steve Nobel "I Am a Free Sovereign Being. I Activate the Full Power and…

0 Sep 4, 2019

A New Spiritual World By Natalie Glasson ... And ... No Matter What...Focus Within On Divine Peace, Non-Resistance, & A Higher Vibration ... And ... Abundance Prayer By Melanie Beckler

A New Spiritual World By Natalie Glasson & The Andromedans The Andromedans Message ..... What do you sense of the world aroun…

0 Aug 29, 2019

The Doorway To Your Soul By Shelly Dressel ... And ... Releasing Fear Of Divine Unification By Natalie Glasson...And...You Are The Miracle & The Light

The Doorway To Your Soul By Shelly Dressel & The Goddess of Light Shelly's Intro ..... Your soul is you through all your incarnat…

0 Aug 24, 2019

Choosing To Be Here & Find Happiness Within You By Matt Kahn ... And ... Full Being Imprinting of Magnificence By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Pre-Lion’s Gate Purple-Rose Light Meditation

Choosing To Be Here & Find Happiness Within You By Matt Kahn You only reach emotional breaking points when forgetting to reach…

0 Aug 14, 2019

Lion's Gate & The Sirian Stargate of The Heart By Anrita Melchizedek...And...We Are All One Energy of Divine Love & Light ... And ... Don't Let Your Focus Flicker By Ann Albers

Lion's Gate & The Sirian Stargate of The Heart By Anrita Melchizedek The Cosmic stage illuminates for the next wave of Soul embo…

0 Aug 8, 2019

Explorations of Dimensions 1-5 By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Awakening The Golden Layer Of Light & Love Within All ... And ... Letting Go Into The Power Of Light By Shanta Gabriel

Explorations of Dimensions 1-5 By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lord Melchizedek Lord Melchizedek Message ..... I, Lord M…

0 Jul 31, 2019

Forgiveness & Taking Beck Your Power By Ann Albers ... And ... Shedding The Fear Of The Planet By Natalie Glasson ... And ...Drinking The Sweetness Of God's Love By Shanta Gabriel

Forgiveness & Taking Back Your Power By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! This week the angels go deeper into the sub…

0 Jul 24, 2019

The Courage To Forgive By Ann Albers ... And ... Gratitude & Returning To Christ Consciousness By Patricia Cota-Robles ... And ...Anchoring True Wisdom Within You By Shanta Gabriel

The Courage To Forgive By Ann Albers & The Angels Hi Dear Friends! Forgiveness equals freedom, and although most of us want to l…

0 Jul 18, 2019

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service