Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark H on ascension conditions

[The question for mark was. I know you always remind us of no doomsday and these have been canceled but I was wondering when we talk about…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Shital

THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HUMANITY!

2011 - The New Paradigm: The Truth About Our Existence, Our World, And Where We're Headed Please spread this article as far as possible to…

Started by Adam-TGH

2 May 4, 2009
Reply by Adam-TGH

Signs of the times - Do not give in to fear or anger

At the moment, it is pretty hard to ignore. From every corner of the globe, we are bombarded with bad news, terrible injustice and abuses o…

Started by Ullan

5 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Marie

We like Nesara: "For those who thought you would be getting paid from another program will be on a list as will every single man woman and child and will receive $10 million."

Mark – For everyone who hadn’t heard that yet….we put out all of the stories on flight 1549 and the importance of that. It was a takeout or…

Started by Niceworld

4 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

Dear Beloved Friends the fun will really start very soon. The Ball is rolling. Rock'n'Rolling.

Mark H Update April 11/09 / galacticfriends.com Let's review some of the most important events of the last two weeks. Barack Obama signed…

Started by Niceworld

5 Apr 15, 2009

About Ascension

From what David Wilcock is saying that 80% of the people will Ascend with the Planet, except for the ones like the Illuminati and the peopl…

Started by Aaron

6 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by dAn

What is full consciousness or the pinnacle of Ascension?

To birth this 'New You' involves a process that presently is integrating your Spirit (Full Self) with your physical self. A unique change i…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Jan 14, 2009

ET Connection & Ascension

http://web.archive.org/web/20010419234804/spiritweb.com/Spirit/et-ascension.html The ET Connection or "How is it done?" How do "wake-ups…

Started by torz

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Bishop

effects of ascension on our bodies?

How will our bodies change as we ascend?

Started by JeremyWoods.

1 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by JeremyWoods.

Ascended masters ..

Hi .. i found something ... Ascended master : A highly evolved non-physical being who has achieved "ascension", in that he no longer is ob…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 8, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service