Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Indigos, Crystals, Earth Angels, Lightworkers, Shamans, and Light Bearers of All Kinds!

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Indigos, Crystals, Earth Angels, Lightworkers, Shamans, and Light Bearers…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Dec 8, 2010

Bashar light body

Q: I understand that to be a lightbody state of consciousness, which our earth beings are able to achieve..B: In a sense, yesQ: ..and I jus…

Started by Nicklas

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

ASCENSION UPDATE BY SANDY STEVENSON

Earth’s Ascension Update October 2010 As we know, the Earth is proceeding with her Ascension as part of her own evolution process in this…

Started by Turquoise

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Besimi

La Escencia...

Ayer mientras me acostaba a descansar unos momentos, aprovechando que mis hijas se habian dormido... me transladé a los momentos más import…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

The Essence

Yesterday while I was laying in bed a moment, taking advantage that my daughters were sleeping a nap... I went to the most important moment…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Antonela Di Filippo

Sanat Kumara: The Evolution of Earth and Humanity

Sanat Kumara: The Evolution of Earth and Humanity 2010 October 20 tags: Ascended Masters ascending, Ascension, No Armageddon, Sanat Kumara…

Started by Pat

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Amanda

The Reality Check

Wednesday, 06 October 2010 10:35 October 2010 by Lisa Renee Dear Family, This month and forward we are continuing to be repositioned and…

Started by Trudy

0 Oct 9, 2010

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Lightworkers, Shamans and Light Bearers of All Kinds!

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Lightworkers, Shamans and Light Bearers of All Kinds! ~~~   ~~~   ~~~   ~~~ …

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE KOGI?

Hi all,   I was sent the following e-mail by eso.tv (Turquoise):-    

Started by Turquoise

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Turquoise

Twelve Stages of Light Body Ascension

http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23848

Started by Trudy

2 Aug 29, 2010