Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About Ascension

From what David Wilcock is saying that 80% of the people will Ascend with the Planet, except for the ones like the Illuminati and the peopl…

Started by Aaron

6 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by dAn

What is full consciousness or the pinnacle of Ascension?

To birth this 'New You' involves a process that presently is integrating your Spirit (Full Self) with your physical self. A unique change i…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Jan 14, 2009

ET Connection & Ascension

http://web.archive.org/web/20010419234804/spiritweb.com/Spirit/et-ascension.html The ET Connection or "How is it done?" How do "wake-ups…

Started by torz

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Bishop

effects of ascension on our bodies?

How will our bodies change as we ascend?

Started by JeremyWoods.

1 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by JeremyWoods.

Ascended masters ..

Hi .. i found something ... Ascended master : A highly evolved non-physical being who has achieved "ascension", in that he no longer is ob…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 8, 2008

Ascension help

There is site called Ascensionhelp.com which he has videos that are guided meditations that are extremely powerful and helpful, There are i…

Started by Aaron

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Feeling Sick. Related to Ascension?

Last fall i use to wake up feeling sick to my stomac. Eat (before bed and/or morning), not eat (before bed and/or morning), 5 hours of slee…

Started by Bobert

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Chris

What will happen to those that do not ascend?

I keep hearing about those that are on the path to ascension and the timeline. I also listened to the latest eipsode of Saviors of Earth an…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension.

Has anyone read this book also (Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension)? if not, it's a MUST. it has completely changed my life.…

Started by arash

3 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by arash

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2018   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service