Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

2012 (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 & Beyond -What Various Civilizations Say

Dear Light Workers, If one knows the broad outline and general direction of the changes, one can more readily place the unfolding events i…

Started by Ravi Raju

13 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Listen to this Barbara Hand Clow which she is a total expert on 2012 and the mayan Calender

Barbara Hand clow This is well worth listening to, I have this show on my web blog but i had to put this one on here, Click on past sho…

Started by Aaron

1 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Betty

20TH Century Fox To Beam "Day The Earth Stood Still" Into Space

Keanu Reeves as Klaatu in THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL Fox To Beam "Day The Earth Stood Still" Into Space "We are thrilled about b…

Started by Kim Andre

6 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Our Silent Sun - What Does it Mean?

Last month the news of our currently very quiet sun reached a non-scientific publication, the Financial Times: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/6f1d

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

PHOTON BAND

Running through the Galactic Centre of the Milky Way is a photon band of light.The band transverses all the way through the Milky Way and t…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

2 Nov 23, 2008

Planet X Nibiru 2012

Hey all. I just want to discuss Nibiru, Planet X I did alot of resurch into this, i guess i got caught up in its hype. For along time i w…

Started by Bishop

12 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by univers

What If We Are "2012" In 2008?

i recently found this article on www.mayanmajix.com and i'd like to share it with you http://www.mayanmajix.com/art3729.html i found it ver…

Started by yhvh

2 Nov 19, 2008

Decadron - 2012

First Law: "The true student of Life begins by studying himself" Second Law: "The true Light illuminates or blinds, according to the stude…

Started by Zimlaur

0 Nov 13, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service